- Plug in the power, allow the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for blue laser pen ,we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds..
- Cover the area with repair essence or healing lotion / cream after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
This demonstration shows the use of the blue light: